Antipasti Sheet Pan Pizza
Pizza Night = Best Night.
Honestly, I think pizza is quite possibly the happiest food on the planet. It’s tailor-made for communal, family-style eating with the folks you love. Nothing better than that! Also, it’s entirely, earth-shatteringly delicious.
My favorite thing about this recipe? It combines two of my absolute favorite things ever. Pizza & Antipasti. Charcuterie board meets sheet pan pizza happiness. Yes Please!
Almost every single ingredient in this recipe I scored from one of my favorite brands, Delallo #ad. Everything from the Antipasti to the Salumi and even the Pizza Kit itself. If you’ve never tried Delallo, I highly recommend it. Top quality everything, friends.
Make this recipe yall – your crew will absolutely LOVE it!
Antipasto Sheet Pan Pizza
Makes 1 large sheet pan pizza
1 X Delallo Pizza Kit
1 cup Delallo Pizza Sauce
1 cup thinly sliced Delallo Hot Sopressata Salumi
2 X 7-ounce packages Delallo Provolini Antipasti
1 ball fresh mozzarella
½ cup minced fresh basil leaves
1 cup baby arugula leaves
Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
1. Dough time! Combine the Delallo flour mixture and yeast packet in a large bowl, then add 1 ¼ cups of lukewarm water. Stir with a fork until a dough ball starts to form.
2. Transfer the dough to a floured surface and knead by hand for 3 minutes, until a soft and smooth dough ball forms. Transfer to a clean, lightly oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let the dough rise in a warm place in your kitchen until it’s doubled in size, about 45 minutes. Awesome.
3. Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F.
4. Grease a large sheet pan lightly with olive oil. Punch the dough down, roll it out on a floured surface, then transfer it to the sheet pan, forming and shaping it to cover the entire surface of the pan. Beautiful.
5. Spoon the pizza sauce onto the pie dough, leaving about a ½-inch crust gap on all 4 sides. Arrange the Hot Sopressata over the surface of the dough, then hit the pie with a generous portion of antipasti. Break over the fresh mozzarella, then crack over a nice bit of pepper. Transfer to the oven and bake for 10 – 15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden.
6. Top the cooked pizza with fresh basil and arugula. Cut into slices and serve immediately. Delicious!!
Leave a Reply