Field Roast Meatball Parm Crostinis
Field Roast Meatball Parm Crostinis (#ad)
1 X package Field Roast Italian Sausages
½ Spanish onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
Zest of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons fresh basil
1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 cups prepared marinara sauce
1 baguette, sliced and toasted (or grilled)
1 X package Chao Creamy Original Cheese
Small bunch fresh basil, finely sliced
Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat and oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grab a blender. Combine the Field Roast Italian Sausages, onion, garlic, panko, lemon zest, basil, parsley, oregano, dijon, and season with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Pulse until combined. Using the palms of your hands, shape into golf ball-sized meatballs and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-heat and pour in the olive oil. When hot, add the meatballs, working in batches if necessary, and brown on all sides. Remove and pour in the marinara sauce. When the marinara is simmering, add the meatballs back to the skillet and cook for 6 – 8 minutes. Awesome.
- Arrange the baguette slices on the prepared baking sheet, then top each slice with a meatball and a spoonful of marinara. Top each meatball with chao cheese and a hit of freshly cracked black pepper. Transfer to the oven and cook until the cheese has melted.
- Garnish each crostini with a generous hit of fresh basil, then serve. Delicious!
*Paid partnership with Field Roast
Leave a Reply